SERIES Book 11: newlywed woman seeks counsel from family, friends, and pastor to save her marriage to a conservative Christian man she met through Internet dating
Amazon Kindle FICTION: Contemporary Christian, Women’s Divorce / 133 pages
Targeted Age Group:: 21 – 30 plus
Heat/Violence Level: Heat Level 3 – PG-13
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
We explore contemporary marriage and faith in our URBAN MARRIAGE series. Landing a career job after college can be a confidence booster for a mid-20s adult. But does getting good grades and working hard translate into the same success for finding a life mate?
Internet dating is an awesome tool with endless choices. But a studious approach to finding the right match is no guarantee of success. Our main character enters marriage a virgin and believes her match, a Christian who is a successful hotel manager studying to be a pastor, will please her parents. But is he right for her?
Our book title and chapter headings tell you where Aubrey is headed. Read her story and find out whether you agree with her final decision.
How Did You Come up With Your Characters?
Our characters come from real-life situations. Ouch, life hurts! But Aubrey's lesbian friend Sherri is there to help, in spite of her initial reservations about marrying to Tim. It dawns on Aubrey that God gives the gift of friendship from those you'd least expect.
1. Newlywed Seeks Input from Childhood Friend
2. Mom Weighs In
3. Anatomy of a Hasty Decision
4. Lunch with Pastor Ron's Wife
5. Join Tim's Anti-Gay Church?
6. Pause and Reflect
7. Tim Demands Abstinence to Resolve Marital Issues
8. Exit Aubrey
9. Aubrey Talks to Pastor Isabel
10. Tim's "Master Journal"
11. Journey Through Overcoming Addiction
12. Work Friend Helps Tim's Addiction
13. Tim's Infatuation
14. Tim Slowly Climbs Out of Porn Addiction
15. Newlyweds' Three Month Anniversary Date
16. Sunday Afternoon Picnic with Church Newlywed Group
17. Pastor's Wife Defends Her Man
18. Condominium for Sale
19. Blowout Argument
20. Help from Pastor Isabel
21. Three Choices, All Bad –Write It Down
22. Worst-Best Option Three, Divorce
23. Meet the Lawyer
24. Are You Sure?
25. A "No Fault" Divorce
26. It's Over
27. Road Trip, Paris Texas!
Links to Purchase eBook version – Click links for book samples, reviews and to purchase
Buy this eBook On Amazon
About the Author
Follow the author on Amazon
Follow the author on Social Media:
All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.