You are Gorgeous (Even If You Don’t Know It Yet!)
“You Are Beautiful! 53 Easy Ways To Love Your Imperfect Self” is a practical step-by-step guide to feeling wonderful about yourself and how you look right now.
If you have a poor self image and don’t feel happy in your own skin, it can form a shadow over your whole life. Yet you can use the 53 simple strategies in this book to create rock-solid confidence in your appearance that will boost your emotional well-being and allow you to live the life you are meant to live. There’s no need to hold back on anything once you feel good about yourself.
This book is for you if
* you wish you were more beautiful or slimmer or had thicker hair or more or less of anything that stops you looking good
* you think you have faults in your appearance that mean you will never be attractive
* you hate anyone looking at you
* you feel you miss out on fun because you don’t look as good as others
* you would love to have more self confidence
* how to appreciate the unique things about you
* how to cope with teasing and criticism
* how to shake off gloomy thoughts about yourself and boost your self esteem
* how to enjoy being you
* how to make the mirror your friend not your enemy
* how to focus on the things that boost your confidence and avoid the things that leech it right out of you
* how to avoid common pitfalls to feeling good about yourself
*how to take a step-by-step approach to feel great all the time
If you’d like to feel great about yourself, get a copy of this book today and get started. With confidence on your side, you can achieve anything!
Note: This book is not for you if you have a deep psychological hatred for yourself known as Body Dysmorphic Disorder. In that case, please seek professional help to get well again. It is for you if you just wish you were prettier, lack confidence in your looks and want to improve your self-image and body confidence so you feel happier with yourself.
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
It upsets me that so many women don’t feel good about themselves, and I wanted to provide something practical to help change that.
Ana is a full time writer and blogger at LoveFromAna.com. She is married with two boys and lives in an old house in the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh – a beautiful lively city, and a great place to live despite the weather.
Have you read this book or others by this author? Tell us in the comments how you liked it!